1. General Provisions
This policy of processing personal data is compiled in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006. No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the safety of personal data of LLC "KA2 Group" (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
- The Operator sets as his main goal and condition for the performance of his activities the observance of human and citizen rights and freedoms in processing his personal data, including the protection of privacy rights, personal and family secrets.
- This Operator Policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can obtain about visitors to the website https://ka2-light.com/.
3. The operator can process the following personal data of the User
- Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data by means of computer facilities;
- Blocking of personal data - temporary termination of processing of personal data (except for cases when processing is necessary for specification of personal data);
- Web site - a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, providing their accessibility in the Internet at the network address https://ka2-light.com/;
- Information system of personal data - a set of personal data contained in databases, and ensuring their processing of information technology and technical means;
- The depersonalization of personal data is an action, as a result of which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information the belonging of personal data to a specific User or other personal data subject;
- Personal data processing - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator - a state body, a municipal body, a legal entity or an individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as defining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data subject to processing, the actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal Information - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or defined Website User https://ka2-light.com/;
- User - any visitor to the website https://ka2-light.com/;
- Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a certain circle of persons;
- Dissemination of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indeterminate circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or for acquaintance with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including the disclosure of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunications networks or provision of access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data - the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, to a foreign physical or foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data - any actions that result in the destruction of personal data irrevocably with the inability to further restore the contents of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) result in the destruction of material carriers of personal data.
4. Objectives of processing personal data
- Email address;
- Also on the site is collecting and processing impersonal data about visitors (including cookies) using the services of Internet statistics (Yandex Metrics and Google Analytics and others).
- The above data are further summarized in the text. Policies are united by the general concept of Personal Data.
5. Legal basis for processing personal data
- The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to inform the User by sending emails.
- Also, the Operator has the right to notify the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive information messages by sending a letter to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with the mark "Refusal of notices of new products and services and special offers".
- The user's impersonal data collected using Internet statistics services serves to gather information about the actions of users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
6. The order of collection, storage, transfer and other types of processing of personal data
- The operator processes the personal data of the User only if they are filled in and / or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the site https://ka2-light.com/. By filling out the appropriate forms and / or sending their personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy.
The safety of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of the legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures that preclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
- Personal data of the User will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except for cases related to the implementation of the current legislation.
- In case of revealing inaccuracies in the personal data, the User can update them independently, by sending a notification to the Operator's e-mail address email@example.com with the note "Update of personal data".
- The processing time for personal data is unlimited. The user can at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending the Operator a notification by e-mail to the Operator's email firstname.lastname@example.org with the mark "Resignation of consent to the processing of personal data".
8. Final provisions
- The operator, prior to the commencement of cross-border transfer of personal data, must ensure that the foreign state to which the transfer of personal data is intended to provide reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
- The cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can only be carried out if there is consent in writing to the subject of personal data to cross-border transfer of his personal data and / or performance of the contract to which the subject of personal data is a party.
- The user can receive any clarifications on the issues of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator by e-mail email@example.com.
- This document will reflect any changes in the policy for processing personal data by the Operator. The policy is valid for a period of time until it is replaced by a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://ka2-light.com/en/policy.